Name:
Location: Halstead, Kansas, United States

This is my seventh year at Halstead which is also where I live with my wife and my soon to be two year old daughter.

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Do tall people make more money?

Q.How much more money per year per inch do tall people earn than their shorter colleagues?

A. $ 789


B. $ 512


C. $ 364


D. No difference


The answer might suprise you but on average tall people make $789 more per inch than their average or shorter counterparts. I now know that I will forever be stuck in middle class.

For Discussion: What motivation would a business have for paying tall and handsome people more?

Check out more information on this topic at Yahoo Finance.

2 Comments:

Blogger Caboose said...

WOW! thats cool I can only hope it will stay that way for awile.
-Kyle

6:31 PM  
Blogger Eileen said...

Well, you would think for a model they would probably get payed more only b/c the model industry seeks tall and thin people. And they would most likely get more jobs modeling whereas a shorter person may not get very many.

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter