Name:
Location: Halstead, Kansas, United States

This is my seventh year at Halstead which is also where I live with my wife and my soon to be two year old daughter.

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

EXTRA CREDIT VIA PITT STATE FOOTBALL

Pitt State football is just a couple days and I have an offer for any students. Make a prediction for the score of the Pitt State game on before kickoff on Thursday night and the three people who come closest will get 5 points of extra credit. You have to guess the winner correctly (as if there is any doubt). Only one guess per student.

My Guess: Pitt State 43 Western State 10

9 Comments:

Blogger Corey Wells said...

I think that Pitt State will have a successful year also..being ranked 7th and being young holds a lot of potential....Pitt State 38......Western State 6

7:22 AM  
Blogger John McGilvray said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:40 PM  
Blogger Jonathan Krueger said...

I too am a fan of Pitt State and will tip my hat to them in a victory over Western State with the score ending as: Pitt State: 35
Western State: 10

7:01 PM  
Blogger Taylor said...

Pitt State 42 Western 7.

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pitt 45 Western 14
Becca

8:37 PM  
Blogger Kacy Sue said...

I think Pitt will win and the score will be 38 to 7

9:52 PM  
Blogger emily said...

i think Pitt State is going to win and the score will be 40 to 12

6:36 PM  
Blogger Mr. Warsnak said...

Final Score

Pitt State 56 Western 6

Congrats to Corey, Taylor and Becca for winning the extra credit.

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter