Name:
Location: Halstead, Kansas, United States

This is my seventh year at Halstead which is also where I live with my wife and my soon to be two year old daughter.

Sunday, August 22, 2004

Guess the Dictator and/or Television Sit-Com Character

This is one of my favorite on-line games that actually relates to one of my classes. All you do is think of a dictator or a TV sit com character that you know a lot about. Then answer the yes/no questions as that person would and see if the site can guess who you are.

Let me know who you tried and if the site was able to successfully guess the character.

I've tried Homer Simpson, Mr. Burns, Andy Andy (from Cheers), Hitler, Stalin, Charlamange, Cleopatra, Kramer, and Cartman among others. All were guessed correctly.

5 Comments:

Blogger Taylor said...

I like playing that game i have actually stumped the computer a couple of times or have been the 3rd or 4th person to guess a character.

5:51 PM  
Blogger Casey Jack said...

Hey, Sr. Warsnak, the link isn't working correctly or something. Just thought I should mention it.

Jack

9:37 PM  
Blogger Mr. Warsnak said...

Thank you. The link should work all right now.

10:30 PM  
Blogger Krista McKay said...

I remember doing this during school, but then the tech people blocked the site. I was sad!

10:02 PM  
Blogger Mr. Warsnak said...

Yes, that was a sad day. I do not know why they block all the sites I love. I suppose I am a bad apple. I wonder when this site will get blocked?

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter