Name:
Location: Halstead, Kansas, United States

This is my seventh year at Halstead which is also where I live with my wife and my soon to be two year old daughter.

Monday, August 09, 2004

History In Halstead Takes Off

Welcome to my new blog!

The goal of History In Halstead is to keep my students and former students from Halstead High School up to date on what is going on in class and my other musings and rants.

It will cover a variety of issues mainly based on the Social Sciences but there will be other interesting and humorous material posted as time goes by.

I hope that you enjoy the site, find it interesting and feel free to post and comments you have. Have a great day!

Mr. Warsnak

1 Comments:

Blogger Corey Wells said...

hey mr warsnak its corey wells and i now too have my website up and running....my main question was did u design your template... i was just curious becaust i didnt really find any quality premade templates but take a look if you want wellsinfoonanything.blogspot.com

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter