Name:
Location: Halstead, Kansas, United States

This is my seventh year at Halstead which is also where I live with my wife and my soon to be two year old daughter.

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

One Day Down!!!

I hope that all my students had a good first day of school. I enjoyed meeting all the students and I think the year is going to be really exciting and a good learning experience for everyone involved. If you reply to any of the posts by August 21st I will give you five points of extra credit!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Doc said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patrick_G: Hey... I posted a normal comment I didn't say anything offensive for it to of been removed... I created an account but now it says im not even a user... hm? maybe i just found a hole in the server and was allowed to post before I was really allowed to post..... ya any ways I just clamied to be the 1ST POSTER YAY!!!!

6:47 PM  
Blogger Mr. Warsnak said...

I have read your post and have given you credit in my grade book for the post on the gas prices. Remember you do not get credit for just posting a comment but actually responding to something on the board. Good Job.

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter