Name:
Location: Halstead, Kansas, United States

This is my seventh year at Halstead which is also where I live with my wife and my soon to be two year old daughter.

Sunday, September 19, 2004

EXTRA CREDIT: Student Blog Updates

3 pts. extra credit for any student who posts a comment on a fellow students blog. This must be done by Sep. 24th.

Krista has recently changed here blog's address due to technical difficulty she has an interesting take on current video games:

Casey has not updated in a while but has laid out some interesting reflections about current events:

Corey has just updated with a proposal of the US returning to isolationism:

Taylor has two surveys going on. One dealing with football season and one dealing with cars.

Austin is discussing whether NASCAR is a sport

If I left anyone out please let me know.

8 Comments:

Blogger Doc said...

just wanted to let you know that i have posted on krista's and Austins site.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Doc said...

oh ya i am Patrick Gerstner if you didnt already know

6:51 PM  
Blogger Corey Wells said...

i posted on krista fyi

8:38 PM  
Blogger Taylor said...

someone please post on my site

9:50 PM  
Blogger Naena said...

i posted on taylors site ~Tara

8:40 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

i posted on Krista

7:35 PM  
Blogger Casey Jack said...

Hey now! I've just been really busy. I'll be updating this weekend. Who knows about what, but I will. So uh... Yeah. I'm coming back!

Jack

11:41 PM  
Blogger Casey Jack said...

Oh and by the way, I don't think I mentioned this Mr W.

I think it's really cool having you promote these blogs. I think that they're a great way to interact with other people, even if for right now they are mainly only seen by HHS people. I think that everyone should have a blog - they're an excellent way to express yourself. So I commend you on promoting them.

*applause*

Oh yeah, and I posted on Krista's blog.

Oh yeah, and I will get around to making a new post on mine! I just don't know what to write... these are delicate matters, you know.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter