Name:
Location: Halstead, Kansas, United States

This is my seventh year at Halstead which is also where I live with my wife and my soon to be two year old daughter.

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Pitt State Wins Again

It was another good win for PSU. The Gorillas had an easy time versus SW Baptist winning 69-0. I was at the game and was impressed with what I saw. The Gorillas seem to be more focused on playing as good as they can. Against these weaker teams it is easy to get lazy but the players and coaches were constantly talking and trying to improve themselves. We have one more easy game and then it gets tough.

Game note: Starting QB Neil Philpot did not play again. I am a bit worried about this but Andy Majors looked really good.

Interesting Stat: PSU has played 240 minutes of football this year and they have led 227 of those minutes. They also have outscored the opposition 247-20.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter