Name:
Location: Halstead, Kansas, United States

This is my seventh year at Halstead which is also where I live with my wife and my soon to be two year old daughter.

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Pittsburg State Update

The Gorillas beat Truman State this past Saturday. The final score was 77-7 which I believe qualifies as a solid trouncing. The Gorilla's best player, QB Niel Philpot, did not play so it was a great win. PSU is ranked 4th in the nation and currently 3-0. I'm going to the game next week so let's hope the good play continues.

Also, KU looked good in a 63-14 thrashing of Toledo. They have a big game next week at Northwestern.

As for K-State. I'm not a big Wildcat fan so I got to be honest with you, I enjoyed watching K-State get outplayed by Fresno State at home.

2 Comments:

Blogger Doc said...

Heh heh ya i brought a pretty good beating to some people over the past weekend, with a 10 score i was in seconde place as MRF ~ Haywood was first but oh well... i think that deserves some good talking about amongst my friends.

8:59 PM  
Blogger Mr. Warsnak said...

I'm not sure what this comment means.

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter