Name:
Location: Halstead, Kansas, United States

This is my seventh year at Halstead which is also where I live with my wife and my soon to be two year old daughter.

Friday, October 01, 2004

A Great Night For Dragon Football

It was a great night in Halstead! Homecoming was done well and congratulations to Adie and Nate for being named Homecoming Queen and King. Everyone looked great and that was all before kickoff. The game itself was one of the most complete efforts I've seen from our team in sometime. They beat Hoisington 21-0 and the band, cheerleader and dance team all did great. In all it was a really good homecoming. Pitt State homecoming Saturday! Let's hope the weekend continues to be as good as it started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter