Name:
Location: Halstead, Kansas, United States

This is my seventh year at Halstead which is also where I live with my wife and my soon to be two year old daughter.

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

My Prediction

Well, we are now one month away from the election and Sen. John Kerry and President Bush are in the middle of debate season. They are in the midst of getting hundreds of campaign speeches and spending millions of dollars on campaign ads. Also, don't forget the signs in peoples' yards. For all the work they do and all the things they say I believe that the campaign can be decided by one event.

This Friday at 7:30 AM the monthly jobs report comes out. If the jobs created beats expectations I believe Bush will win and if it fails to meet expectations then Kerry will win. I feel this report will determine the election because it will provide the economic fuel needed for one of the candidates.

FOR DISCUSSION: I have given you my opinion on the deciding factor in this close election. What do you think is the one factor (it might not be the most important factor) that will determine this year's election?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would think that the war in Iraq and the deaths there would be a bigger issue

11:12 AM  
Blogger Mr. Warsnak said...

The results are in! The market expected 144,000 new jobs in the past month and the job report said 96,000 new jobs were created. Based on this I beleive George Bush will probably not win re-election.

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter