Name:
Location: Halstead, Kansas, United States

This is my seventh year at Halstead which is also where I live with my wife and my soon to be two year old daughter.

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Pitt State Keeps Rolling

Sorry for the overwhelming amount of football information but it is one of my interests and it is my blog. Pitt State won again today to cap off their homecoming weekend. The Gorillas beat Washburn 70-14 in a game that was a blowout from the start. Pitt State has been averaging 70 points a game this season and seems to be playing their best football in quite sometime. The schedule continues to get tougher from here on out with games coming up against Missouri Western and Missouri Southern. Let's hope the good play continues.

PS The Halstead Band went to the game today and I hope that they had fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter