Name:
Location: Halstead, Kansas, United States

This is my seventh year at Halstead which is also where I live with my wife and my soon to be two year old daughter.

Sunday, October 10, 2004

A whole bunch of students blogs

I thought it would be helpful to update the student's blogs that I know about. There is a whole bunch of interesting points of view and some really good discussions. Be sure to check out Taylor's site and post

Taylor: He's begging for some posts. Help him out.

Casey: I like his take on technology.

Carla: Just started an intersting blog about her life.

John: I have found out about a new TV show here.

Krista: Still asking some intersting questions.

Austin: Still having some emotion filled political debates.

Corey: Thank you for the kind words.

If I left anyone out please let me know and take a look at these student's sites. They are good and full of interesting opinions.

2 Comments:

Blogger Taylor said...

Yes please post i could use the interaction

5:26 PM  
Blogger Corey Wells said...

thank you for the complement, it means a lot

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter