Name:
Location: Halstead, Kansas, United States

This is my seventh year at Halstead which is also where I live with my wife and my soon to be two year old daughter.

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Find A Career Based On Your Skills

I was surfing around the internet and came across a pretty cool little site from the Occupational Information Network. They have a page that allows you to mark the skills you have and it will return what jobs match your skills. It only takes a couple of minutes and maybe can lead you to a carrer.

TAKE THE QUIZ!!!

FOR DISCUSSION: Post the job that you are best matched with and tell me your impressions of the job. (I am best suited to be a Supervisor of Police and Detectives)

5 Comments:

Blogger Casey Jack said...

Uh... I took the quiz, and it told me that there were no careers that matched my skills.

Is that bad?

6:48 AM  
Blogger Mr. Warsnak said...

Wow! I really don't know what to say...I suppose you are just too unique for all of the jobs out there. You might try to limit the number of items you check to the one that most interest you. Sometimes if you check alot of items it can not match you up.

7:44 AM  
Blogger John said...

No occupations matched your search for your selected skills.

I guess both Casey and I are equally doomed to live in cardboard boxes somewhere.

10:09 PM  
Blogger John said...

Then again, if I only select the ability to read as a skill and nothing else, I am qualified for almost every career.

10:16 PM  
Blogger brittany said...

All the careers matched me with some sort of position in the medical field. I uess I'm on the right track?

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter