Name:
Location: Halstead, Kansas, United States

This is my seventh year at Halstead which is also where I live with my wife and my soon to be two year old daughter.

Monday, November 01, 2004

A Great Song

I was watching a rerun of the VH-1 Hip Hop Honors and they played a great song, Bridging The Gap. It was by Nas and his father, Olu Dara. They joined together for a great Hip Hop/Blues crossover that is part music histiry and part family history. You can hear it here:

Bridging the Gap

For Discussion: Let me know your opinion of the song.


1 Comments:

Blogger chris f. said...

I didn't really like the song. The mixture of rap or hip hop and blues didn't seem to go together at all. The only part that I did like was at the end when they said "Rest in Peace Ray Charles".

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter