Name:
Location: Halstead, Kansas, United States

This is my seventh year at Halstead which is also where I live with my wife and my soon to be two year old daughter.

Friday, December 31, 2004

Kansas School Ruling To Come Monday

The Kansas Supreme Court plans to rule Monday on whether the state is spending enough money on its schools and distributing the dollars it does spend fairly.The court will rule in a lawsuit filed by parents and administrators in the Dodge City and Salina school districts.Attorneys challenging the finance system contend it distributes too much money to small rural districts, keeping money away from programs in other districts that help poor and minority students.

In December 2003, Shawnee County District Judge Terry Bullock agreed and declared the funding system unconstitutional. The high court heard the case on appeal in August.

FOR DISCUSSION: Any predictions on what the court is going to say? I think they will uphold part of Judge Bullock's decision.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rich Molumby said...

I have a Turnkey Royalty Free site/blog. It pretty much covers making money on the web.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

3:17 AM  
Blogger Admin said...

Great blog, keep up the good work. Glad to see sites like this.

Here is another good site I said I would pass along.
Las Vegas
Thanks

11:25 PM  
Blogger Admin said...

What a great blog. Wish there were more like this.

las vegas trip

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter