Name:
Location: Halstead, Kansas, United States

This is my seventh year at Halstead which is also where I live with my wife and my soon to be two year old daughter.

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

A Wee Bit Hypocritical

Kobe Bryant is upset with Karl Malone for making a pass at his wife. Malone says that it was just playful talk but that is not the point of this post. What gives Kobe the right to be upset with someone else for making a pass at his wife? Didn’t he make a mockery of his marriage when he committed adultery? Exactly what gives him the right to get this upset? Instead of lashing out against other people I feel Kobe needs to concentrate on his life and what he can do to rebuild his quickly shattering life and marriage.

1 Comments:

Blogger Casey Jack said...

Perhaps Malone is trying to tell us that he's become a Mormon and is practicing his new right to practice polygamy.

*shrugs*

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter