Name:
Location: Halstead, Kansas, United States

This is my seventh year at Halstead which is also where I live with my wife and my soon to be two year old daughter.

Sunday, January 23, 2005

More Technology In the Classroom

I was at a conference this past week and received more technology to enhance teaching. I now have a video camera to hook up to my computer. This will give me the ability to video conference with others and observe other teachers in my grant teaching without having to travel throughout Kansas.

Theses cameras can be very useful since teachers are in some ways like private contractors. We are hired and given a room to work and we spend a year in that room teaching students. We rarely if ever get to actually watch what other teachers do in the classroom. I will now have that ability. I continue to get more excited about these grants as they broaden my abilities and knowledge base.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter