Name:
Location: Halstead, Kansas, United States

This is my seventh year at Halstead which is also where I live with my wife and my soon to be two year old daughter.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

What is your nerd score?

Have you been recently called a geek, a dork, a NERD? Do you want to be a nerd, geek, or dork? Well, this test is for you! This highly advanced 'test' will determine once and for all how nerdy you are. Upon completion, you will be given a score (out of 100) as to just how nerdy you are

I scored a 47 which makes me somewhat nerdy. I suppose that I am OK with this since I am happy and a teacher.

I bet my brother would score at least a 70.

7 Comments:

Blogger Casey Jack said...

Hmm... I scored a 10, which makes me "Not a Nerd"

Dang, I wanted to be a Nerd. Especially a strawberry flavored one.

11:44 PM  
Blogger Taylor said...

i scored 20

4:20 PM  
Blogger sueann said...

Your sister scored a very cool 9. I am so cool.

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know how, but I scored an 81! Maybe it's because I use canned air tipped upside down to spray things.
Becky Mueller!

12:12 AM  
Blogger Mr. Warsnak said...

FINALLY!!!!! Somebody is a larger nerd than me. Naturally, its a former students but that is OK. I am happy and can sleep well.

8:42 AM  
Blogger thepaulpage said...

I got an 88. take that all yall... although I didn't get to answer the answer that I wanted to on some of the questions... No one will play D&D with me... (sad face) I do get to play other board games, but only "game of the year" winners!

5:33 PM  
Blogger Rich Warsnak said...

Actually I scored a 79. I can't imagine what it would have been before I went into seminary.

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter