Name:
Location: Halstead, Kansas, United States

This is my seventh year at Halstead which is also where I live with my wife and my soon to be two year old daughter.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

How is your geography?

This is a pretty cool game that asks you to place the states in their exact location. I thought it would be pretty easy but some of the interior states were pretty tough. Try is out

Place the state game

Click on the "intermediate place the state game."

I was an average of 14 miles off in 339 seconds!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Rich Warsnak said...

10 miles in 371 seconds on ADVANCED!!!! I Rule!

9:39 PM  
Blogger Mr. Warsnak said...

Well done, I had a feeling that you would do pretty well. You always have been a map person.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Casey Jack said...

Here's my stats:

47 perfect out of 50, average of 7 miles off, Intermediate, in 210 seconds.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Casey Jack said...

And on advanced I had an average of 22 miles of error in 249 seconds.

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter