Name:
Location: Halstead, Kansas, United States

This is my seventh year at Halstead which is also where I live with my wife and my soon to be two year old daughter.

Sunday, February 20, 2005

I thought they were PLAYgrounds


These are new rules for a school playground. I see that playgrounds have changed from the metal jungle gyms built over sund dried Kansas clay that I used to play on. I also recall making snowmen but that is no longer allowed. I especially like the slide rules. Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Blogger Taylor said...

It makes me sad that kids cant be kids anymore. People are too worried about kids getting hurt. Not being able to push other kids on the swings that is absolutely retarded.

10:04 PM  
Blogger Mr. Warsnak said...

We haven't heard from Taylor in sometime. Nice to have you back again.

10:10 PM  
Blogger Glenn Wiebe said...

Maybe we could call it the "Stepford Children's Playground" or perhaps simply "The Place Where Fun Went to Die."

But I suppose the rules are there for a reason. Somebody might get carried away and get all out of breath!

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter