Name:
Location: Halstead, Kansas, United States

This is my seventh year at Halstead which is also where I live with my wife and my soon to be two year old daughter.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Test Your Economic Literacy

The Kansas Council on Economic Education has come out with a pretty good quiz for people to check their Economic Literacy. This short multiple choice quiz asks a variety of basic questions on varying economic subjects. Just click on the Economic Literacy Test.

PS I scored 100%

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clemens here....
Well, I took the test scoring a 100%, too. So if having taken Mr. W.'s econ class without slacking off too much, one should be able to finish that test with a satisfying result....
And, one really learns for life in that class not for tests!!!!!!!!!!!!(unlike other classes....)
P.S.: Mr. W.'s econ tests aren't a lot harder, so guess where he might have those from....;)just kiddin...

4:10 PM  
Blogger Mr. Warsnak said...

Clemens, your just too darn nice.

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter