Name:
Location: Halstead, Kansas, United States

This is my seventh year at Halstead which is also where I live with my wife and my soon to be two year old daughter.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Find The Career For You

I came across the 2005 Occupational Outlook Handbook from the Bureau of Labor. It is a must browse for any high school students. It lists numerous jobs available in the United States along with descriptions and projections through 2012. It also lists the requirements for these jobs and other similar type jobs.

I do not think that most students know all the jobs and fields they can go into. I really feel it is a crime to enter into a field of work that you do not have a passion for. Obviously salary is important but you also need to make sure that you are happy doing your job since you might be there for close to 40 years.

FOR DISCUSSION: Go to the Handbook and find a job that interests you that you did not know about. Tell me about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter