Name:
Location: Halstead, Kansas, United States

This is my seventh year at Halstead which is also where I live with my wife and my soon to be two year old daughter.

Monday, March 07, 2005

Former Student Makes Me Think

Brittany made this comment in response to Small School Unintentional Tracking and it really got me thinking:
Students are definitely placed on a gradient that determines how they are viewed academically by the teachers (and perhaps themselves)
Who is resposible for what level of class a student is placed into: the student, the teacher, the parents or someone else?

What effect does the level of class have on a students performance? Do students try harder in certain classes?

Do teachers view students of different levels as better or worse than others?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter