Name:
Location: Halstead, Kansas, United States

This is my seventh year at Halstead which is also where I live with my wife and my soon to be two year old daughter.

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Field Trip On Monday

I will be taking one of my history classes to Abilene on Monday to go through the brand new Five Star Leadership Center. I am nervous about it because I think I could have better prepared theses kids and I am afraid they won't get into the simulation as well as they should but we will just have to wait and see. We are just a pilot school since I am on the advisory board but I think that it will end up being an excellent educational program.

4 Comments:

Blogger tom naka said...

Hi i am totally blown away with the blogs people have created its so much fun to read alot of good info and you have also one of the best blogs !! Have some time check my link of restaurant new york.

5:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finding college soccer scholarship information is a difficult process. Thanks for helping others find more information about college soccer scholarship.

Davecollege soccer scholarship

2:36 AM  
Blogger Interad said...

Hello, I am a korean visitor, good to see you.
I am sure that your blog page looks great to me which mean looking crowded so, I would like to let everybodies know korea information official site korea.net same as Dynamic korea - contains all about korea news and informations, please let me introducel this cool site. Dynamic korea offer korea travel, culture, food, arts and government info exactly what you want to knowkorea weather. You better check it out some time.

11:07 PM  
Blogger www.k-and-ktreasures.com said...

I just came across your blog about vaughan mills shopping center and I think it is really informative for all of your members. You could consider visiting my site about vaughan mills shopping center to guide your guests towards products and services related to vaughan mills shopping center. Keep up the good work!

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter