Name:
Location: Halstead, Kansas, United States

This is my seventh year at Halstead which is also where I live with my wife and my soon to be two year old daughter.

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Life In Louisville

I am posting from Louisville KY. I am here on vacation to visit my brother-in-law. Louisville is a great city with a great history and seems like it would be a nice place to live. We are heading home soon but since getting here we have:

1. Visited a great architectural salvage shop
2. Seen the Louisville Bats minor league team
3. Walked along the Ohio River and seen fireworks
4. Gone to see the Skateboarding Vert. Finals at the Mountain Dew Action Sports Tour
5. Played Play Station 2 Football
6. Eaten at some great places

This is the last real vacation like trip of the summer. The rest are work oriented for my masters degree and other educational projects. Still, thus far it has been a great summer. Plus, while I have been gone it has rained almost every day at home. My yard will need mowed but at least I haven't been stuck inside shielded from the rain.

2 Comments:

Blogger Casey Jack said...

Yeehaw for vacations!

We're taking a big vacation in late July and early August ~ my family is going to visit my aunt in Germany!

Ooh, it'll be exciting - second time out of the country for me. And plus, it's Europe, so of course it will be fun.

We leave the day after my StuCo camp, and we get back the day before school starts! So, I won't really have any time at all to pack or anything. o_O

10:27 AM  
Blogger Mr. Warsnak said...

Where in Germany are you heading?

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter