Name:
Location: Halstead, Kansas, United States

This is my seventh year at Halstead which is also where I live with my wife and my soon to be two year old daughter.

Friday, July 08, 2005

Back From Kansas City

I just got back from a mini vacation to Kansas City. It was a nice week full of fun. We bought a new kitchen island which will provide storage and seating. We also went to Kansas City Masterpiece, Red Snapper and Houlihans for some good meals. I made dinner for my family one night, grilled pork tenderloin with a peach mustard glaze served with a spicy orange sauce. We also checked out a neat architectural salvage shop, played golf (I shot a 75) and saw some relatives on the 4th of July. Next, week I work on my Masters degree, it should be interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter