Name:
Location: Halstead, Kansas, United States

This is my seventh year at Halstead which is also where I live with my wife and my soon to be two year old daughter.

Friday, July 01, 2005

Clemens Was Right

Good call by Clemens earlier this year when he correctly predicted that the German government would vote no confidence in Gerhard Schroeder. It happened today and now there is 21 days for President Horst Koehler to decide whether a new vote will be held. I will take full credit for Clemens political knowledge :) Not really.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Clemens said...

Well, I am glad to see that Germany is still receiving some attention in Kansas...;)
I am pretty positive that the President will decide to hold elections in fall, even though there are some members of parliament that already announced they would file a lawsuit at the surpreme court because of an alleged violation of the constitution by chancellor Schroeder. They say that Schroeder's way of holding new elections is supposed to be unlawful. Nevertheless, I think those suits will not succeed and I will be allowed to vote at a general election one year earlier - my vote will matter in deciding over Germany's future ;)
I hope you guys in Kansas are having a good summer so far (I still got 2 days of school left until summer break)

3:23 PM  
Blogger Mr. Warsnak said...

Thanks for the information. Also, we could never have forgotten about Germany here in Kansas. Of course, we have our own problems with the Kansas Supreme Court but we are doing okay

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter