Name:
Location: Halstead, Kansas, United States

This is my seventh year at Halstead which is also where I live with my wife and my soon to be two year old daughter.

Monday, August 15, 2005

It's Go Time

School starts tomorrow. I am ready, a little bit excited and looking forward to a really good year. My classes are large but hopefully that will mean that we have better and more diverse discussions. There is no way to predict exactly what the year will be like but I am going to try and keep a positive spin on everything that comes up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Coach Brown said...

Best of luck!

Hope the year brings you a great group of kids!

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mr.Warsnak,
It is I, your favorite aid, Ms. Regier. I thought I should update you on the general happenings of my college experience and some weird things.
I've found that I really am enjoying college. Sterling is the perfect place for me.I'm in honors classes and thus surrounded by people as nerdy and over-acheiving as myself.
Here's the one thing I really wanted to tell you about:my history/world civ teacher.The first day of class he had on a archeologist-style hat, unbuttoned the top buttons of his shirt for that nice "manly chest hair effect", and was wearing sandals. I thought, "This guy has a serious Indiana Jones-complex." He also has an interesting voice. i figured it out the other day that is sounds like Daryl Hammond doing an impression of Al Gore on SNL. What a combonation. Sooner or later I think he might bring one of those whips that Indian Jones had to class and insist that we call him 'junior'. I think it will be a very interesting semester.
All that is to say that I'm going to miss your normal(sometimes) lectures and the fact that you wear suits and never sandals.
Hope the school years is going great so far and that John isn't causing you too much trouble.
Sincerely,
Sam

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter