Name:
Location: Halstead, Kansas, United States

This is my seventh year at Halstead which is also where I live with my wife and my soon to be two year old daughter.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Quick Update...

1. Pittsburg State is picked to win the MIAA in football again this year
2. Our district negotiated a new contract for teachers and it worked out to an 8.4% raise for yours truly.
3. Teachers head back to school tomorrow for a work day
4. My daughter is still giant for her age and is starting to say words and act more like a person. My only two concerns are that she does not know how to feed herself with a spoon yet and she still doesn't grasp the concept of 'yes' and 'no'
5. Our school is the scene of mass construction which I think is going to interfere with a lot of activities this year but will be beneficial in the end.
6. I need to lose eight pounds by basketball season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter