Name:
Location: Halstead, Kansas, United States

This is my seventh year at Halstead which is also where I live with my wife and my soon to be two year old daughter.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Two Days Down and Not Too Shabby

The first two days of the school year are now in the record book and I must say that I am quite pleased with how things are going. My classes have a great variety of students and I think there is potential for some nice class discussions. My main concern for the year is that a lot of my classes are pretty large which means things can get loud and out of hand fairly quickly but I am not too worried.

3 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:01 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

But I am sure that this year is a lot worse because you have none of the AWESOME seniors in your US History classes! We were by far the best class.

7:03 PM  
Blogger Mr. Warsnak said...

I told this year's juniors how wonderful you guys were. Of course, having the first ever SS Standard of Excellence gives you a special place in our hearts. On the other side this year's class seems pretty good but you guys were better with breakfast pastries.

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter