Name:
Location: Halstead, Kansas, United States

This is my seventh year at Halstead which is also where I live with my wife and my soon to be two year old daughter.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Great Weekend Of Football

Almost everyone of my favorite teams won this weekend. The only sad spot was the Halstead Highschool Dragons could not win their second straight game but the rest of the weekend was sweet. Here is the list of the winners:

Pittsburg State Gorillas
Kansas City Chiefs
KU Jayhawks
K-State
New Mexico (they beat Missouri which is always a bonus)
Iowa State (beat a Big 10 school)
Notre Dame over Michigan!!!
Nebraska looking decent
Colorado
Oklahoma
Oklahoma State
Texas over a Big 10 school!!!!

I am almost caught up on my grading and this week is looking very busy but I think it might be a good week of teaching. Hopefully I will get some of my posts done for my college class and be caught up by next week.

FOR DISCUSSION: How did your teams do this weekend?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:18 PM  
Blogger RandomAccessMalevolence said...

There does seem to be alot of that ging on lately, maybe you need to make a post about people not posting irrelevant information on your Blog, and emailing you if they would like for you to view their blog.

Just maybe. But alright, and you know what, your teams are my teams with the exception of KSU, Boo. The only eason I even watch the play is they are a KS team. But other than that. W00t.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Mr. Warsnak said...

It is a new form of spamming. There are ways to block those random comments from popping up but I am currently too lazy to make the changes. You wouldn't know anyhting about being lazy would you? :)

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is your problem with the Big 10.

7:06 PM  
Blogger Mr. Warsnak said...

I have never been a fan of the big 10. I suppose it is based back when the Big 8 was in existence and I would see OU, Neb and Colrado always run up these great records and never get any respect but then I see the Big 10 schools lose in ocnference games to one another and national sports reporters forgive them because the league was suppose to be sooooo good. The other big deal is that the style of play in the Big 10 is brutal. I suppose you can call it smash mouth but I call it boring and bad. What can I say, I am bias to the Big 12. Is there anything good about the Big 10? Have a good evening.

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter