Name:
Location: Halstead, Kansas, United States

This is my seventh year at Halstead which is also where I live with my wife and my soon to be two year old daughter.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Update For Kansas History Paper (eHIKES)

My research paper over African American in Wichita during the first half of the twentieth century is going fairly well. I am still researching the topic and have found a decent amount of material. There is not as much as I thought there might be but it still should be sufficient for the requirements of the paper. One area that I had previously not thought about looking at was the Kansas Historical Society but I believe that there might be some good information there. They have a lot of information on the spread of Jazz and then the Blues in Kansas during this time period and some of it relates to events in Wichita. Overall, the paper seems to be taking shape and I believe it will be fairly good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter