Name:
Location: Halstead, Kansas, United States

This is my seventh year at Halstead which is also where I live with my wife and my soon to be two year old daughter.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Back From The Dead

I have not written in a lon time and to be totally honest I am not sorry about it. I have just finished a paper for my Kansas History class and I am still finishing some reading for the class. Additionally, basketball has started and that means practices at 6:00 AM and after school. My wife is working on her Masters Degree so I am trying to help keep her sane and she does the same for me. Further more I am involved on two leadership teams at school. This is all in addition to my regular teaching profession. I am not complaining by any stretch of the imagination but with all my work the blog has taken a temporary backseat. Things are onthe upswing and I think they will continue to get better.

PS My stocks have been doing great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter