Name:
Location: Halstead, Kansas, United States

This is my seventh year at Halstead which is also where I live with my wife and my soon to be two year old daughter.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Made It To Spring Break

I love spring break! I consider myself fortunate to be in a profession that affords me many days of vacation. I have this week off and I plan on doing some painting, cleaning my carpets, and maybe putting in a new ceiling fan and while this might not sound to exciting I will be doing at my own leisure instead of cramming it into a weekend. Some teachers complain about pay, but not I. The summer, winter and spring breaks make up for my the pay gap between me and other with comparable education levels plus if I wanted more money I would change jobs. So no complaints here, just a week of slow paced work and a lot of time with my daughter... and of course I will watch Wichita State in the Sweet 16.

1 Comments:

Blogger Darren said...

I, too, don't complain about my pay because I like the time off so much. It gives me plenty of time to spend with my 9-yr-old.

We're on spring break right now. Tomorrow we're going downtown to the IMAX theater to see a movie on Ancient Greece.

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter