Name:
Location: Halstead, Kansas, United States

This is my seventh year at Halstead which is also where I live with my wife and my soon to be two year old daughter.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Life

I thought the assignment analyzing major events of my life for each year was interesting. The fact that so many people had gaps in similar areas of their life was a suppose to me. It is understandable that many people would not remember the early years but the gap at age seven and eight surprised me. Dr. Mathew's explanation makes sense because the mind is experiencing a lot of changes at that time period. When I looked at my list of events; it surprised me how many events I racalled. As I continued to work on the list it seemed more and more event came back to me. While I might not use the activity in a US History class, it could be integrated into my Sociology class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter