Name:
Location: Halstead, Kansas, United States

This is my seventh year at Halstead which is also where I live with my wife and my soon to be two year old daughter.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Are We Fighting World War III?

The basis of my first unit in World History/Geography is an analysis on whether or not we are fighting World War IIL. I thought it would be a good way to integrate current issues, history and geography into a single lesson. We used this NPR clip as an intorduction:

Are we fighting World War III?

What do you think?

1 Comments:

Anonymous sonni bean said...

do you have any good web sites to look at info for our paper that we got on 8-30-06 cause i have looked and so far i have found nothing so i am coming to the best person i know to ask!

thanks alot!!!
best student ever

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter