Name:
Location: Halstead, Kansas, United States

This is my seventh year at Halstead which is also where I live with my wife and my soon to be two year old daughter.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

First Day of School

Halstead High School started the the 2006-07 school year today. I was looking forward to getting back into the swing of things and today did not disappoint me. My classes look pretty solid and I think I am going to be able to do some pretty impressive things with my students. Attitudes of both the students and staff seemed positive and the school climate was good. The first day of school is typically pretty good so its not a great barometer but I will take a good day anytime that I can get them.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mr.warsnak,
your site did not give very good dates on it so i will come in early b 4 school and get help!


Thanks,

sonni bean
p.s.
i am your best student ever... cause i want to read ?quote? of the day tomarrow!!! lol

7:44 PM  
Blogger Mr. Warsnak said...

No problem.

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter