Name:
Location: Halstead, Kansas, United States

This is my seventh year at Halstead which is also where I live with my wife and my soon to be two year old daughter.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Good News From the Homefront

I have had the chance this summer to talk to a lot of former students and I am quite proud to say that many of them are doing well for themselves. Also, I have discovered that many of them are attending college and majoring in social science or education fields. It would be ridiculous to believe that I was responsible for this but at least I can be assured that I didn't do too much damage to turn them away from areas. Also, I have one aide interested in economics (maybe) and another who will probably major in history (and maybe go to Pitt State).

2 Comments:

Blogger km43dragon said...

I don't know about other people's feelings but I can say that both you and Gerber have helped to prepare us for life after college. The knowledge that was provided to us was very good and allows us to not feel completly ignorant in college classes. In my US History class I feel that both US History and Government helped me have at least a large knowlege base for more learning.

Just some thoughts, Krista M.

12:08 PM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

Mr. Warsnak.

Right On! I know that my experience in your Econ class has been unrivaled here in college. I have a professor for Princ. of Macro Econ from India and he is a little bit more difficult to understand, but everything that you went over in class has been a great help! I was able to explain the concepts of equity/efficiency etc with little difficulty in class and on the homework. Also, with your help, I have the top average! Thanks a bunch. Honors US History/World History were great assets as well. I would greatly reccommend that any student bound for college really take those classes seriously. I have had no trouble with my US History classes here, because most of it I already had covered in your class! Thanks so much! Have a good year and good luck with basketball and golf!

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter