Name:
Location: Halstead, Kansas, United States

This is my seventh year at Halstead which is also where I live with my wife and my soon to be two year old daughter.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

It's Go Time

The school year is about to start and I'm pretty excited about it. I have some good ideas for classes and I saw my rosters which look pretty good. I do have huge classes this year (18-23 per class) but it shouldn't be too much of a hassle. My aides are super fantastic and will help me to no end (I will also rant to them on a consistent basis). we will integrate a lot more technology this year, many more primary sources and a lot more THINKING!!! Overall, it's go time so let's hit it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Looks like you're good to go!

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter