Name:
Location: Halstead, Kansas, United States

This is my seventh year at Halstead which is also where I live with my wife and my soon to be two year old daughter.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Things Are Coming Into Shape

We welcome new student next Monday and then start regular classes on Tuesday. I like to actually try and teach the first day since most of the other teachers are just going over class policies and rules. In my world history class we will discuss whether we are currently fighting World War III using this NPR clip . My US history class will look at statistics as historical evidence and my Sociology class will discuss how we act different when we are in groups. Overall it should be a pretty solid first day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous RYaN SpENcE said...

oh great now i learn what we were supposed to be doing the first day.

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter