Name:
Location: Halstead, Kansas, United States

This is my seventh year at Halstead which is also where I live with my wife and my soon to be two year old daughter.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Leadership Quote

I found this quote from an article on yahoo finance. It was from an article named Overlooked Risks Great Leaders Take

An often-overlooked trait of great leaders is that while they grow their business, they also grow their business' future leaders. They are always on the lookout for leadership talent, and when they find it they give those talented people opportunities to develop, finding ways to test them and expand the breadth and depth of their capabilities.

FOR DISCUSSION: Based on your educational career what are some overlooked that great teachers have?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter