Name:
Location: Halstead, Kansas, United States

This is my seventh year at Halstead which is also where I live with my wife and my soon to be two year old daughter.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

World War I Links

The following sites can be beneficial in finding information relating to the US entering World War I. Remember the quiz is open notes not 'open stuff that you copied from the internet!'

US enters the war!
The Lusitania
The US enters WWI

Feel free to leave other links in the comment section.

1 Comments:

Blogger 5fk73zk said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter